Whether you are planning a classic June wedding, a vibrant spring wedding, a stylish fall wedding or an elegant winter wedding, the flowers you choose for the wedding bouquet will set the tone. From helping you create the perfect mood on the biggest day of your life to building on the color theme you have so carefully chosen, the flowers that make up your wedding bouquet have a lot of work to do.
No matter when your wedding is scheduled or where the ceremony will be taking place, there are solid reasons to incorporate seasonal flowers into your floral bouquet.
Here are 10 great reasons to make your wedding bouquet a seasonal delight.
1. Seasonal flowers will be fresher and more fragrant. Instead of shipping the flowers for your wedding bouquet halfway around the world, your chosen florist can pick them up locally. That means a fresher, more beautiful, and more fragrant floral bouquet for your wedding day.
2. Seasonal flowers will blend in perfectly with your chosen color theme. Decorating the church and reception hall with seasonal colors is a great idea, and a bouquet filled with seasonal flowers will top it off perfectly.
3. Seasonal flowers are more affordable. Weddings are expensive, and shipping off-season flowers across the globe just adds to the cost. Choosing seasonal flowers can save you a lot of money – money you can use elsewhere in your wedding budget.
4. Seasonal flowers come in every color of the rainbow. No matter what your color theme, you can find seasonal flowers to fit the bill. From baby blue to vibrant red, seasonal flowers come in every shade and hue.
5. Seasonal flowers set the perfect tone. Creating the right look and feel is very important when planning your wedding, and seasonal flowers can create just the right environment.
6. Seasonal flowers photograph well. You want your wedding photos to recreate your special day as faithfully as possible, and seasonal flowers are among the most photogenic of posies.
7. You can make your seasonal wedding bouquet as simple or fancy as you like. Whether you are getting married at the local country club or in your own back yard, you can find seasonal flowers that will blend perfectly with the ceremony. From the simplest and most humble blossoms to the fanciest and most outlandish, you can find seasonal flowers that are perfect for your wedding bouquet.
8. Seasonal flowers can do double duty. Those seasonal flowers can do more than create a stunning wedding bouquet – you can use them to dress up the dining tables at the reception hall, decorate the church and much more. You can even give a vase of seasonal flowers to your guests as a memento of the big day.
9. Seasonal flowers stay fresh longer. You do not have to fret if things are running a bit behind. The seasonal flowers in your wedding bouquet will look just as great hours from now as they do when they are delivered.
10. Seasonal flowers are widely available. If you go with seasonal flowers, you can work with any florist in town, giving you a wider choice and more negotiating power. Seasonal flowers put you in control of your wedding bouquet, and the entire wedding planning process.
Planning the perfect wedding is no easy task, but choosing seasonal flowers means you have one less thing to worry about. Seasonal flowers are always fresh, always colorful, always vibrant, always available and always perfect for your big day.
Your florist can help you choose the right flowers that are in season for your wedding date!
Florists We Love: